Monday 31 December 2012

Haulage Time!

EDIT: Sorry for the messed up pictures!

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great Christmas! Blue definitely enjoyed all the leftover turkey :)
Anyways, I thought I'd do a nice big haul post, because who doesn't love those? I've had some requests for them, so I'd show you one of all my new-ish polishes. I didn't end up getting any polishes for Christmas, but thats what Christmas money I for right? I'll show all the goodies first and then closer pics and all the polishes names. Just don't judge, I know I went crazy, and sense a no-buy in my future, right after all the swappies I'm doing. And my no-buys are usually always successful, so I'll have lots of polish to swatch while I'm not buying any :)



Here's a swap I did a while ago with Lindsey from Lindsey's Lacquer. I love her so much for adding a little extra bottle, that's the first time anyone's done that for me and it makes me feel all warm a nice inside! Thank you Lindsey :)
Left to right: Color Club Revvvolution, Sephora Moody Woman, Essence Walk On Air, Wet N' Wild Party Of Five Glitters.


I recently picked up some goodies at Sally's. They had the extra 50% off clearance items, which I combined with a $10 off $20 coupon. I managed to get a set of nail wheels, China Glaze's Magnetix ii magnet and 7 polishes for just over $10. Score! Here's the Color Club mini Winter Affair set I grabbed, it comes with Berry and Bright, Ho-Ho-Holly, Gift of Sparkle and Snow-Flakes.


The rest of my Sally's haul: Orly Sashay My Way, and two China Glaze Magnetix polishes, Bond-tastic and Gold Fusion.

 
 
Lots and lots of Juleps! After feeling sad about skipping so many months, I went crazy! Here is Julep Harper, Minka, Hailee, Vivien (which actually came cracked down the back, so I super quickly took a pic and got rid of the gloopy, oozing mess), Sofia, Ivy, and Brit. I'm very happy with these, I got them all very cheaply and have everything from glitters to suedes to duochromes and glow in the darks! I ended up getting the peaceful trio because I didn't get the suedes last month because there was no choice to get three polishes (you got 2 and a topcoat or a cream). But these were cheaper, so yay!


Last but not least, my shopper's had a bunch of old bottles Essence's on sale, so I helped myself, here is Glamourous Life, Walking On Sunshine, A Lovely Secret, Space Queen, and Nude It!

I forgot to picture the last ones, Color Club Angel Kiss from a discount beauty supply shop, a set of 5 mini scented glitters from Claire's and a bottle of Nails Inc Notting Hill Carnival (a lovely yellow creme) which I got from Sephora for 5 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment