Wednesday 3 April 2013

Late Easter

Hey guys! Hope you had a good laugh with my April Fools Joke. It wasn't the best but I thought it was pretty funny :D Just a joke though, to anyone who thought otherwise!
Anyways, it's a little late, but here's my Easter mani. I know you guys have been interested in more nail art, and I figured -while I'll still mainly be swatches and I'm never gonna be a crazy nail art person- I'd show you a little something here and there :D
I decided to do a simple pastel rainbow gradient manicure. There are a bazillion tutorials out there, so I won't right one out , but if your interested I'll post a couple links to good ones.
For this mani I used Nails Inc Nottingham Carnival, Julep Courtney, Joe Fresh Wave and Julep Renee, in that order. I used a plain white creme polish as a base for opacity.
As a first attempt, this was pretty simple. It didn't take much longer than a normal mani and the design makes it super easy to mess up, but still have it turn out great :) this looks a bit worn, I only got a chance to take pics 3-4 days after! Sorry!
Here it is!







No comments:

Post a Comment